1. CMOtalk Community operates under the trade name of CMOtalk B.V., located at Ellermanstraat 23, 1114 AK Amsterdam, The Netherlands, registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 77126084, hereinafter referred to as “CMOtalk.”
2. You must meet the following conditions:
- You are a marketer and hold the position of Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), Chief Communication Officer (CCO), Marketing Director, Vice President of Marketing, or a comparable position, subject to the exclusive assessment of CMOtalk.
- You are responsible for all marketing activities within your organisation or division.
- You enjoy sharing knowledge and contributing to the development of the marketing field.
- Your role or organization does not primarily focus on selling or advising services to marketing departments.
- You endorse the CMOtalk Code of Conduct.
You will hereafter be referred to as a “Member.”
3. The membership includes, at no additional costs:
- Access to all exclusive content and events, including the CMOtalk/Dinner.
- Downloading whitepapers, research materials, and event reports.
- Membership in the premier CMO network of the Netherlands.
- Networking opportunities with other CMOs at live events and through the digital community platform, including the presentation of your profile.
- Insight into the operations of other companies.
- VIP offers for unique experiences provided by the partners of CMOtalk.
4. CMOtalk membership commences upon receipt of your application and acceptance as a Member.
Membership is personal and therefore non-transferable. If you are unable to attend an event, you may designate a team member of at least the same level and who can make a substantive contribution to attend a Roundtable or Deepdive in your place. Such substitution is not possible for CMOtalk Dinners.
5. Membership terminates in the following cases:
- By termination by either party with a notice period of three months.
- If the Member no longer meets the conditions outlined in Article 2, for example, if the Member no longer works in the registered position or an equivalent position with similar qualification requirements, at the discretion of CMOtalk.
- Upon the death of the Member.
6. The fee for membership applicable for the following calendar year is determined annually by CMOtalk before October 1st and communicated via the platform, with the possibility of differentiation by target group.
- The fee for 2024 is:
- €995, excluding VAT per calendar year if the Member works in a commercial company.
- €500, excluding VAT per calendar year if the Member works for an NGO, museum, or foundation.
- In the event of an announcement of changes to the services and/or membership fees, contrary to Article 5.1 of these membership terms, the Member has the right to terminate the agreement within one month after notification of the changes, effective from the following calendar year. Failure to exercise this right implies acceptance of the new terms by the Member.
- If membership commences after July 1st and before September 30th of the calendar year or is terminated before July 1st of the calendar year, half of the fee is due. If membership commences between October 1st and December 31st of the year in which the Member applies, no fee is due for the current calendar year, but the fee for the upcoming calendar year applies.
- Payment is due within 30 days of receipt of the invoice. Except as provided in this article, no refunds are issued upon termination of membership.